VISIBLE VEINS CAN BE A NUISANCE. NOT ONLY ARE THEY UNATTRACTIVE, BUT THE ACHING, CRAMPING & SWELLING CAN AFFECT YOUR DAILY LIFE.
Another option, particularly effective for spider veins, involves the use of surface lasers and intense pulsed light. These devices rely on energy from heat to demolish abnormal veins.
The perks of this solution are that it doesn’t require the use of needles, but you could still experience some discomfort. Side effects include blister formation and skin discolouration.
- Treatment Length: 45 minutes or less
- Downtime: Heat or excessive sweating for 24 hours, avoid strenuous exercise for 3 days. Mild bruising. Wear compression socks after 1 week of treatment.
- Sessions required: Depends on the severity
- Discomfort Level: Very minimal (0-2 of 10)
- Results last: Permanent, with touch-up sessions as needed.